Our client is an innovative manufacturing company located in Northwest Iowa with a long history of growth and success. They custom manufacture “top of the line” products and have done many upgrades and made new additions to their plants.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $70,000 - $80,000 +
- Excellent Benefits Package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for directing and organizing day-to-day operations of the facility and ensure all processes are operating in the most efficient and safe manner.
- Report to the VP of Operations.
- This position will have 5-6 direct reports with 20 indirect reports.
- The Plant Manager oversees equipment and building maintenance activities.
This thriving small community offers a ton of opportunities and great location that you will be pleased to live in. The locals will welcome you and you will soon find out that this close-knit community has a great spirit and vibrancy about them. There is a great healthcare facility, library, beautiful 9-hole golf course, community building, hiking/biking trails, and lake recreation. There are great schools in this community. For a night out there are plenty of restaurants and dining options to choose from and if you are looking for more, take the short drive into a nearby city and find even more events and venues to partake in.
- 5+ years of operations management experience within a manufacturing setting. Including metal fabrication, welding, paint and assembly.
- MUST have strong leadership skills.
- Proven track record of improving productivity via line-balancing and work prioritization.
- Computer experience: ERP & Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 369-2105 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com !
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!