Project Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
A newer company that has quickly risen to be an industry leader in their specific field. They manufacturer a variety of equipment and recently expanded to producing new products. This is a successful company that has a future of growth, and now you can be part of their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- New Role
- $75,000 - $85,000 + on a base.
- Bonus Potential
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Growing Company.
- Strong Potential for Growth.
- Excellent Team & Company Culture
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Focus on machine design techniques, procedures and application.
- Knowledge in welding techniques.
- Ensure designs stay within the constraints of cost, durability, function, quality, performance reliability and serviceability.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering.
- 10+ Years of Heavy/Agricultural Equipment Machine Design Experience.
- Strong knowledge in welding fabrication design techniques and procedures.
- Understanding hydraulic systems, components, materials analysis and familiar with component and system validation procedures.
- 3-D modeling, ECR process and FEA experience with familiarity with Autodesk Inventor preferred.
- Software Knowledge: MS Office, 3D, CAD, Sage ERP and ECO vault process and print creation.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!