Project Manager – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Our client is a very progressive Design/Build/Construction Management with multiple offices located in Eastern South Dakota. They have been in the construction business for over 70 years and have an established niche market. This family focused business is one of the premier design/build companies to work for with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $70,000 - $95,000+ DOE
- PTO: including vacation, sick leave.
- Benefits: medical insurance, profit sharing, AFLAC and a Flexible Benefits Plan.
- Family friendly work environment.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage projects and clients relationships.
- Oversee project estimates, costs, budgets and bidding process.
- Collect bids and proposals from subcontractors.
- Prepare client design and cost estimate presentation.
- Evaluate design options.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
- You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
- Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
- Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- S. in Construction Management preferred or a combination of experience and education.
- 2+ Years of Experience in project management.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and ProCare.
- Working understanding of specification and details of commercial construction projects.
- Job site and subcontractor management.
- Ability to manage project schedule and associated budget.
- Working understanding of safety rules and regulations and the applicable building codes and standards.