Purchasing Agent – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Our client is a leader in the design, development and manufacturing of some of the best Grain and Ag Product Handling Equipment on the market. Their growth and steady rise in business has created a need for a Purchasing Agent.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Salary $40,000 - $60,000
- Safety and solid team environment are paramount to our client’s culture and work environment.
- Health Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Employee share purchasing plan.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist the Purchasing Manager with the purchase of materials, supplies and equipment from vendors and other supply sources.
- Assist sales team with the purchase of specially identified items.
- Work with motor freight carries to ensure on-time delivery is taking place.
- Analyze inventory, sales data, and production in order to ensure inventory levels remain adequate and efficient.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a Business Management or applicable field of study.
- Experience with ERP systems and inventory management systems
- Made2Manage Experience – a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze and multi-task under stressful, fast moving situations.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!