Our client is an industry leader in providing automation solution. They have grown accustomed to solving the most challenging problem in the automation realm. Beginning as a small engineering firm our client has grown into a multi-location, state-of-the-art, and globally recognized manufacturing firm. The innovative products are used by small companies, large companies, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Team Environment
- $65,000 – DOE+
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holiday, Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Long/Short Term Disability, Wellness Incentive Program
- 401(k), HAS and Flexible Spending Account, Profit Sharing and Tuition Reimbursement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work with engineering design teams, production team in a multi-plant setting, vendor and customers to resolve any quality issue.
- Identify possible corrective actions that would prevent quality issues from happening.
- Identify, develop and implement process and product improvements.
- Analyze key quality indicators and make recommendations based on analysis and testing activities.
- Work to reduce scrap and waste.
Northeastern, SD area
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- BS in Engineering, preferably Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3+ Years of Applicable Experience.
- 2+ Years of Statistical Analysis Experience
- Computer literate in MS Office, Databases, Statistical Computer Program, MetLab
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with internal teams, engineering, production, customers and vendors.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!