Quality Technician – Southeast SDBy ERCJobs In
Our client specializes in high-speed milling to close tolerance. They offer major savings for their customers who may be buying costly investment castings, die cast items, or purchasing machined components from a typical machine shop. They machine all items from high quality bar or plate, and are able to hold down costs as no additional setup costs are required. In comparison to castings, they can incorporate engineering changes quickly at minimal costs, offer short start-up times without expensive die investments or die maintenance costs, and provide a consistent, high-quality product. One of their specialties is the elimination of expensive, long lead-time castings by machining in the product from solid aluminum blocks.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $18 - $25/hour DOE
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability, 401k and Roth plans with Employer Match.
- 8 Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Vacation Leave.
- Great working culture.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Performs dimensional inspections to ensure they meet the customer specification with a wide variety of measuring equipment and CMM’s.
- Accurately document each step in the inspection process and the results.
- Identify continuous improvements and take the necessary steps to correct any deficiencies.
- Filling non-conformance reports with precise, accurate and detailed information.
- Quality Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Must have understanding and application of engineering drawings and GD&T requirements.
- Solid reading, writing and communication skills.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
All candidates must be US Citizens.