Regional President – Sioux City, IA AreaBy ERCJobs In
A locally owned, community bank with multiple locations throughout Southern Minnesota and Northwest Iowa, offers nearly every banking service that you could find at a large national bank. Decisions are made locally and possess an excellent staff that has little to none turn-over rate. They are considered to be a clean, premier and progressive bank within the region.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $130,000 - $150,000 +
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- Generous Vacation
- Company Vehicle
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this leadership role you will manage this well established and profitable bank, while overseeing lenders and complex credits, profit and loss.
- Oversee and manage multiple branches.
- Develop and implement an operations plan, monitor business development of the bank.
- Manage and develop an Ag book of business.
- 10 + years of Ag Lending Experience.
- Strong Leadership Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.