Regional Sales Manager – Rocky Mountain Region
Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customers. They’re dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and more reliable machinery in their industry; they follow up after the sale, offer exceptional customer service, customer training and parts and service departments really set them apart from their competitors.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $40,000 - + DOE
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer a 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- The sale of custom mining/construction equipment with the defined territory.
- Work with dealers to review their performance and offer support and customer service.
- Maintain established accounts and develop new leads for new accounts in the assigned territory.
- Assist in the development of sales goals, projections and strategies based on current and market trends.
- Prepare and present annual sales forecast.
- Work with Marketing Manager to roll out special sales promotions and projects.
Salt Lake City, Utah offers a very scenic and recreational place to live while offering a large range of opportunities. This goes without saying that this is a prime place for snow skiing and many other outdoor recreation. If the great outdoors isn’t your thing, then you can enjoy the variety of other things to do such as the variety of shopping boutiques and specialty shops, night life, professional sporting events, performing arts and much much more! Communities throughout the area offer a wide range of housing options in various types of neighborhoods, with a variety of schools to choose from for all ages. You can enjoy the all this and more, make SLC your home today!
- BS in Business, Marketing or applicable discipline.
- 5+ year of experience selling mining/construction/other heavy equipment.
- Be able to reside or relocate to live within the assigned territory.
- Marketing experience in a manufacturing /dealer sales channel type setting.
- Ability to build rapport with dealers and other customers.
- Phone, sales and customer service experience or skills is critical.
- Ability to travel by air and auto frequently and have the financial means to accomplish that. Approved travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Provide required liability insurance on personal vehicle used for work travel.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!