Located in the Madison, WI area this Ag retailer is committed to their customers to deliver quality products and services. They work closely with their growers and offer all the benefits that are part of a large and growing organization. Now they are seeking to add a Safety Coordinator to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Casual and friendly work environment.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonuses / Profit Sharing
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide safety and regulations guidance.
- Schedule and provide safety training.
- Investigate incidents and accidents.
- Ensure safety policies are followed.
- Assist with creating new safety policies and procedures.
- Work with safety agencies to ensure safe work practices and implemented.
This outstanding area and community literally offers it all for any age and whatever your interests may be. If you have a family there are great schools, safe communities to reside in with plenty of things to do for everyone in the family. This is a growing area and offers an abundance of new opportunities. Whether you like to be indoors or outdoors you can find something to do and places to go and see for anyone. Annual events and festivities are not hard to find as there are many throughout the area. Many people come here for vacations throughout the year; this can be your home today.
- Associates Degree in Business and/or Safety related field or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of safety experience and/or training.
- 3+ years of field safety experience.
- Working knowledge of OSHA.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!