Located in Northwest Iowa, our client is a progressive manufacturing company in the Agriculture Production-Animal industry with over 25 years of success and poised for a future of growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $65,000 - $90,000
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life / AD&D, 401k, EAP, PTO, Paid Holidays.
- Great company culture, feels like family.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to GM of plant production.
- Manage and oversee the company’s safety programs.
- Maintain a safe working environment by inspecting areas of the plant, monitor compliance with safety procedures, holding Safety meetings, develop procedures, and implementing polices, procedures and routine inspections.
- Maintain applicable records, logs, and material safety data sheets.
Home to Iowa’s Great Lakes and the State’s #1 Vacation Destination. There is no shortage of recreation within the area with excellent beaches, watersports, water parks, amusement park, top notch golfing, trail systems, parks, nature centers, snow sports and so much more! Plenty of activities and events to attend year-round with friends or family. Excellent restaurants and unique shops to enjoy. Okoboji has so much to offer all students: high academic standards, strong athletic and fine arts programs, and much more. It’s easy to envision making Okoboji a place you call home.
- 3+ Years of related Food or related experience preferred.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) desirable but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, or related field.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search. If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!