Safety Specialist – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Manufacturing quality specialty products has aided in the growth of this company for over 20 years. This company is invested in not only providing the best service to their customers, but providing the best work environment for every team member. Their products are highly sought after and they have a vision of continued growth and success in the years to come.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great Company to Work For!
- $20-$30 per Hour + OVERTIME.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match up to 4% after 1 year
- EAP & Onsite Social Worker
- Onsite Medical Clinic
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Discount on Products
- Other Voluntary Benefits.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment through safety programs implemented.
- Ensure the company is in compliance with local, state, and federal safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain safety files and records.
- Conduct regular meetings with safety committee.
- Maintain safety audit program.
- Provide suitable education to safely run equipment.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
- You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
- Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
- Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 1+ Year of Experience in a Safety role – manufacturing setting -preferred.
- S. or B.S. in Occupational Health & Safety or related field.
- OSHA Certification – preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer, check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!