Respected, sought after and innovative design builders within the renewable energy industry, this company has flexibility that allows them to work with a wide variety of clients. They are the preferred choice to design products that assist those in biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol or wind production. Delivering the most innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions available. Because of their tremendous growth they are in need of a Sales Manager. If you are looking for a great team to work with and an environment that makes you feel at home then this job maybe the one for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $50,000 - + Commissions, Bonuses, Profit Sharing.
- Full benefits package including: medical and dental with family plans available, vision discount, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life insurance and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Receive 8 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- Exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
- Company vehicle for 70% travel.
- Opportunity for career growth.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Develops new prospects and follows up with current customers.
- Visiting customer’s sites, attending trade shows and making follow up calls to increase sales and client base.
- Identifying new channels for sales and marketing purposes.
- Providing proposals for clients.
- Working with business development and engineering to ensure proposals are being completed accurately and design issues are being addressed.
- Maintain internal databases in regards to customer management.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in a technical field or previous technical sales experience.
- Experience and exposure to construction projects within the biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol, wind or other Ag processing industries is a must.
- Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office products, including OneNote and Access.
- Ability to use CRM type software, estimating databases and document tracking software.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Candidates must be US Citizens, have established permanent residency in the US and do not or will not require sponsorship.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email [email protected]!