Sales/Marketing Manager (Seed)
A large Ag organization with a long history of success in the agriculture industry, and currently seeking a Seed Sales/Marketing Manager position.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $100,000 - $125,000.
- Commission. Commission + salary = $200,000 ($175k for the 1st year – realistic)
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, Health Savings Account, Disability (Short & Long), Life and AD&D, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, EAP
- Company Vehicle: Ford F150
- Cell Provided
- 10 Paid Holidays, PTO,
- 401(k) with employer match
- Continuing Education Assistance, Volunteer Opportunities, Scholarships for Employee Children
- Day Travel
- Career Development
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee 10 salesmen within 5 locations in the Grand Forks, ND area.
- Report to Area Managers.
- Direct the sales and marketing efforts of the staff within the area.
- Performance management while developing and leading the company’s Crop Advisors.
- Inventory control.
- Achieve key financial target and goals determined by management.
Grand Forks, ND
This friendly and relaxing community has a lot to offer! With places like the zoo, local museums, and casinos, this area has many different options that the whole family can enjoy. The year-round outdoor activities such as hunting, sporting events, and fishing, means fun for everyone! This areas school district will make you feel at ease when sending your kids off to school. Affordable and safe housing is this areas mission which puts more money in your pocket to enjoy the local activities! Overall, a great place to call home!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Management or Supervisory Experience
- Knowledge and experience in the Agriculture Industry
- Knowledge of Ag Sales, technology and specialty in seed, the local Ag area, procurement and logistics systems.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!