Our client is a premier provider of engineering consulting services and training provider to the manufacturing industry throughout the Midwest. They understand your business issues and work adamantly to partner with their clients to produce efficiencies, cost savings, increased output and a better trained staff. They are currently looking for a Sales Representative for Eastern South Dakota, Northwest, Iowa and Southwest Minnesota.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- A competitive base salary of $70,000 - + with bonus and commission opportunities.
- Full benefits package including health, short and long term disability, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more.
- Paid time off and holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Maintain a solid working relationship with existing and new accounts.
- Develop and follow up on sales leads to expand current clientele base.
- Work alongside the engineering staff to provide long term solutions to client’s problems.
- Commitment to meeting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Research the current market to develop strategies for developing new business and grow current territory.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
- You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
- Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
- Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business type field preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in technical type sales.
- A documented track record of sales growth, business development and consistent sales.
- Ability to communicate with internal engineering staff, business development staff and others to effectively leverage company’s position in the market field.
For more information you can call Steve Green at (605) 369-2105 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org