Seed Plant Manager
Located in the Pierre, SD area, our client is a successful Ag operation. In a time of uncertainty, they are showing growth and success and seeking to build their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $80,000 - $125,000
- Benefits: Work Comp
- Meal Allowance
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Growth Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Maintenance of seed plant.
- Oversee daily seed plant operations.
- Treat seed.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Assist customers.
- Record keeping and invoicing.
- Field inspections.
- Peak season is 6 months, assist with other areas of the ag operations when peak is over.
- Pierre, SD area is full of opportunities and entertainment. Being the capital of South Dakota and located near the beautiful Missouri River this area leaves little to be desired.
- Festivities are happening year round in Pierre with events for good causes or a reason to celebrate you can find it here.
- With a clean and attractive community that offers a friendly and family-oriented environment, this is a great place to live.
- If Pierre is known for one thing, it would be recreational opportunities they have to offer if you love to stay busy with hobbies you will not find yourself being bored at any point in time. There is great places for boating and swimming beaches, kayaking, beautiful golf courses to swing some clubs, excellent campgrounds, biking trials, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all at your doorstep.
- Would you like to join a softball, basketball, or volleyball league or just play some Frisbee golf for some friends? This community has options for any age.
- If you need something to do with the kids, you can spend time at one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions including an aquatic center and more.
- For an active night life there are concerts, many restaurants, bars, and lounges to choose from.
- There are many great schools to choose from for all ages.
- This area boasts beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this is an excellent place to reside.
- Private & Commercial Pesticides Applicator Permit.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!