If you would like to work for a successful industry-leading company, our client works hard for their customers and offers a state-of-the art facility for their employees.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Low turnover rate.
- $50,000 - $60,000 +
- Great Commission Structure
- Benefits Package: Health, 401k, Paid Holidays, PTO, and MORE!
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Focus specifically on seed sales.
- Build and maintain current relationships with area growers, while developing relationships with new clientele.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
- This welcoming community of Bowling Green takes pride in offering quality services and strives to provide those services efficiently and effectively. They are recognized for being one of the few cities in Ohio featuring a nationally accredited Police Division and Fire Division.
- Due to the financial support of its residents and businesses, they offer a range of important municipal services.
- This city is proud of their beautiful parks and recreational facilities, including the Simpson Garden Park, the Bowling Green Community Center, a new aquatics complex, and miles of wooded and scenic trails.
- Known to be a traditional American college town with all the neat elements that typify such a setting – good eating and entertainment, wonderful and imaginative places to shop, and a significant number of location for recreation and leisure, indoor and outdoor.
- Whether you are a resident, potential resident, or visitor, you will no doubt enjoy Bowling Green, a great place to live and work!
- Previous Agronomy Sales experience preferred.
- Agronomy Ag related degree.
- CCA – a plus.
- Ability to cold call.
- Knowledge of the growing area.
- Current network of growers in the area a plus.
- Applicant should have excellent communication skills.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and possess a drive to succeed.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!