Located in the Owatonna, MN area our client is a leading product manufacturer in the plastic industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add an experienced Senior Accountant to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also the chance to work with other top-notch professionals.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, to retain those employees this position will start with a competitive base salary of $65,000 - $80,000 with additional 10% bonus potential.
- You will also obtain an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This organization gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Plans, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist the Controller of the company, while overseeing the accounting responsibilities of the company.
- Prepare financial reports and ensure that reconciliations, ledger entries,
- Assist in external audits.
- Make recommendations to enhance the Finance Department.
- Participate in the budget/forecasting activities and projects as assigned by the management team.
The Owatonna, MN area, located in the Southern part of the state offers a nice size community that offers plenty of amenities. Owatonna prides itself on offering a high quality of life, and they continue to work hard to do so.
When looking for things to do, you will find a variety of restaurants, unique shopping area, annual festivities, sporting events and activities to fit anyone’s interest.
For outdoor recreation, you have access to hiking/biking trails, campgrounds, golf, a public beach, cross country and snowmobile trails.
With this area’s strategic location this community is constantly showing economic development, as the community and regional area serves as a shopping, tourist, and healthcare destination for Southern Minnesota.
Plenty of schools to choose from for all ages. The community schools are committed to maximizing the student’s potential.
Since this area produces growth each year there are plenty of new developments and houses going up. Whether you are planning to purchase, rent, or build; you will find everything you need to find the perfect fit for you.
- 3+ years experience in accounting role.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com !
Keywords: Sioux Falls, SD, recruiting, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, executive, Sioux Falls recruiter, Midwest, finance, banking, industry, interview, business development, executive recruiter, manufacturing, financial services, information technology, retained search, income tax, federal, state, manufacturing, Sioux Fall area, engineer, engineering, manufacturing industry, CFO, manager, management, South Dakota accountant roles, accountant, accounting, finance, assistant controller