Headquartered in the upper Midwest, our client is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Accountant to add to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $65,000 -$85,000 + Bonuses
- Benefits Package: Health, Chiropractor Coverage, HSA, Flex Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k,
- Time Off: 6 Paid Holidays, PTO (12 days per year, 18 days per year after 2 years of service, 25 days per year after 5 year, max of 30 days can be accrued), 1 Personal Floating Day
- Referral Bonus Program
- Jury Duty Time Off
- Scholarship Programs
- Time off to Vote
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Can Work Remotely At Times
- Great Company! 1500 total employees, 500 at this location.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Complete accurate accounting and financial analysis for business leads within a timely manner for proper decision making.
- Responsible for advanced level analysis for projections of operating and capital needs.
- Assist with the reviewing of the accounting systems and procedures.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger and sub-modules.
- Assist with tax preparations requirements.
- Analysis of overhead, cost accounting, and payroll.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 Years Experience of Private Accounting.
- Strong General Ledger and GAAP Accounting Experience.