Senior Ag/Commercial Lender
For over a century this locally owned community bank has been known as a fixture in the communities they serve and play an active role in giving back within those communities. Here you get the latest in banking technology, family-friendly work environment, excellent support system, and a clear opportunity for career growth within the organization.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $80,000 - $100,000 +
- Profit Sharing
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- This position will open door to multiple senior leadership positions.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Service and grow a $25-$35 million book of business
- Analyze and Underwrite Credit
- Provide Strong Customer Service
- This flourishing community sits alongside the Zumbro River; here opportunities blossom and this is a place where many people call home.
- Once named the “ Best Small City in America” this city offer below national average cost of living with the perks of living in the state of Minnesota such as no sales tax on clothing, groceries, or medicine.
- As a resident of this area you will have the chance to take advantage of all the events and entertainment that take place here. Enjoy everything from baseball games to the symphony orchestra. Water recreation thrives in the state of 10,000 lakes, take pleasure in kayaking down the Zumbro River or boat on the only natural lake in the area. For all the athletes out there, young and old, you can benefit from the fitness centers, sports complexes, or join one of the many leagues of various sports in the community or enroll your kids in a league. On a nice day you could hit the links at one of the many golf courses in the area. However, if swinging sticks isn’t your thing, you could jaunt over to one of the nearby disc golf courses.
- Hunting and fishing are common in this area, for obvious reasons. Here you can fish year round and hunt varies game of the Midwest.
- For the little tykes there are various public and private schools to choose from as well as post secondary institutions.
- This community is sought out by travelers to make their vacation spot, but you can call it home!
- Bachelor’s: Business, Ag Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Ag Lending Experience
- Community Banking Experience – Preferred
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Credit Acumen
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!