Our client is a leader in ag-related genetics technology. They have built a successful and knowledgeable team of 30 employees within a great work hard, play hard work environment. This company is set up for future growth and success.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- New Role
- $75,000 - $90,000
- Bonus TBD
- Benefits Package: 100% Paid Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Tuition Reimbursement program, Paid Training programs, Competitive PTO, Stock Option Plan.
- Great Company Culture – Start Up Company
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Events
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to Purchasing Manager.
- Assist in creating new policies and procedures.
- Establish contracts and scheduling for materials.
- Place purchase orders.
- Process NCM’s, RMA’s and ECO’s with vendors.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Assist with inventory.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
- You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
- Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
- Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ Years Purchasing Experience.
- Manufacturing Background – Required.
- Strong Analytical Skills -Required.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.