With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a top manufacturer in their industry; not only are they part of a large nationwide organization, but they also have record sales and a backlog of orders. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company. Our client is now seeking to add a Senior Buyer to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $85,000 - $105,000
- 15% Bonus Potential
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
- Ability to work in choice of 3 locations.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to Director of Supply Chain
- No Direct Reports
- Obtain and manage the supply of materials and components necessary to support daily production at facilities.
- Assist with inventory management, report supply chain risks/concerns to management, and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- 5+ years Manufacturing Experience – preferred.
- 5+ years of Buyer Experience – required.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Engineering, Operation or related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead continuous improvement projects.