Our client has used cutting-edge technology for more than 60 years and continues to remain as a technological leader and drive the development of catalyst and related products. They continue to grow and remain one of the innovative leaders in the industry. Their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications which includes exhaust systems, catalytic oxidizers, thermal oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers, and rotary concentrator systems for site remediation products. Because of their customization approach and manufacturing techniques no two projects or products alike, allows them to meet the needs of small as well as extremely large equipment needs. If you are wanting to grow in your career with a growing and aggressively progressive company you will not want to miss this opportunity.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $80,000 - $100,000.
- Unique Healthcare Options
- Company Paid Life and ST & LT Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Options
- 2 Weeks Vacation annually, starting day 1!
- 401k, Enroll at 6 months, 4% Current Match + Immediate Vesting.
- Clean Work Environment with Modern Equipment
- Annual Performance Appraisal with Wage Reviews
- Employee Appreciation Events & Gifts
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Apply extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments.
- Product design and development.
- Provide technical support to a variety of existing products including thermal oxidizers, SCR systems, catalytic converters and others.
- Ability to become a subject matter expert for other engineering disciplines, including structural, electrical, manufacturing.
- Perform acoustic calculations and simulations.
- Prepare and review project documentation for conformity and quality assurance.
- Develop new techniques and/or improved processes, materials, or products.
- Assists management and staff as a technical specialist.
- Provide project management and costing support.
Eau Claire, WI offers an ever-evolving community filled with opportunities. They have neighborhoods that are constantly improving, a vibrant and thriving downtown which is the heart of Eau Claire. There are year round activities for adults and youth and many athletic programs/leagues for all ages. The city offers programs to obtain discounts to various family fun activities. Eau Claire is packed with recreational possibilities, from the biking/hiking trails, beautiful parks, cross-country ski trails, big community aquatic center, ice center, and much more!!!
- Preferably a Master’s Degree, at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Structural or Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ Years Experience, ideally in a manufacturing setting.
- Must have strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and proposing new ways of creating efficiencies.
- Advanced knowledge of state-of-the-art design tools (e.g. CAD, Solidworks, FEA, CFD) and product development best practices.
- Expert use of MSExcel
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Deal effectively with time pressures, stress and change.
Candidate must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!