With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a top manufacturer for various industries and part of a large nationwide organization. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company. Due to recent growth, they have added a position of a Senior Engineer.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $60,000 - $85,000
- 9% Bonus Potential
- Vacation is Negotiable
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Evaluate the manufacturing processes to troubleshoot issues and make improvements.
- Assist with new product development.
- Evaluate, oversee installment and train employees on new equipment.
- Assist with other programs and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Experience with Robotic Welding Experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of food manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!