Senior Product Manager
Our client is a leading organization in their industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add a Senior Product Manager to their team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company has offered their employees a stable and enjoyable working environment for years, not only will you get job stability here but also you will get to work with other top-notch professionals.
- $80,000 - $110,000 +
- Additional 10% Bonus.
- Relocation Package.
- Benefits package which you will be able to partake in after only 1 month of employment.
- This business operation gives an immense benefits package including Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, STD, LTD, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be knowledgeable of product market including competitive products, sales, market share, etc., utilize data to create new strategies for products that align with the company’s objectives.
- Increase demand and drive market share on new product.
- Meet or exceed product line budget objectives by collaborating with other departments and work to improve profitability on products.
Twin Cities area
- It’s the Twin Cities, need we say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need an outing, there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- Enjoy some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends. If you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
- 5+ years experience with product management, or marketing, sales and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Contact Craig Libis today to find out all the details (605) 428-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.