Our client is a member owned cooperative that provides state of the art soybean processing. Under the leadership of a proven management team, they are maximizing the return for their investors. Partnering with their farmer owners they are able to provide some of the highest quality food products and extracted oil products available to the market.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $50,000 - $65,000+
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent Benefits Package
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Opportunity for someone to launch their supervisory role.
- Ability to train, develop and evaluate staff.
- Supervise employees while on shift working in the extraction plant, shipping and receiving and overall plant operations.
- Train employees while on shift and cross train them to be able to efficiently assist the Plant Superintendent in the day-to-day operations.
- Ensure safety is of the utmost importance and ensure safety concerns are being addressed and rectified.
- Maintain accurate production and inventory numbers.
- Communicate shift and production expectation to all employees.
- Minimize down time and maximize employee effectiveness and plant production.
Tucked in the corner of Southwestern MN, is Worthington located right next to I-90 and Hwy 60. This area is just an hour away from Sioux Falls, SD and 3 hours from the Twin Cities. This community of over 12,000 residents offers opportunities abound as they are a growing place for several different kinds of businesses. Here you can enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities for all your interests. Enjoy the dining options available with different kinds of cuisines to choose from and the festivities that are offered throughout the year. You will have access to excellent schools in the area and healthcare facilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent, but a BS is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge or experience of grain or oil processing.
- Ability to train, discipline and evaluate employees.
- Must have knowledge of plant utilities such as boilers and boiler room equipment, natural gas shutoff and operations, sewer and storm drains, water supply and emergency power backup systems.
- Prior maintenance experience or mechanical aptitude would be beneficial.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!