Spray Rig Operator
If you would like to work for a multi-million dollar industry-leading company, our client works hard for their customers and offers a state-of-the art facility for their employees. Seeking an individual with an Ag background to fill a position for a Spray Rig Operator position in the Bowling Green, OH area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Low turnover rate. Great work environment.
- $40,000 - $55,000 +
- Paid Overtime.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a Spray Rig Operator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Assist in other duties as they are assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Bowling Green, OH
- This welcoming community of Bowling Green takes pride in offering quality services and strives to provide those services efficiently and effectively. They are recognized for being one of the few cities in Ohio featuring a nationally accredited Police Division and Fire Division.
- Due to the financial support of its residents and businesses, they offer a range of important municipal services.
- This city is proud of their beautiful parks and recreational facilities, including the Simpson Garden Park, the Bowling Green Community Center, a new aquatics complex, and miles of wooded and scenic trails.
- Known to be a traditional American college town with all the neat elements that typify such a setting – good eating and entertainment, wonderful and imaginative places to shop, and a significant number of location for recreation and leisure, indoor and outdoor.
- Whether you are a resident, potential resident, or visitor, you will no doubt enjoy Bowling Green, a great place to live and work!
- Previous farm equipment operation, preferably experience operating a sprayer.
- Ag or Agronomy Degree preferred.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Farming or agricultural background.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Team player, driven, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work long hours certain times of year.
Contact Wade today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 428-6154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!