Spray Rig Operator
Located in Northwest Iowa, this company is committed to helping with the on-going success of their customer’s operations, by doing what it takes to compete in today's global marketplace. This company is thriving and remains very innovative to stay above the competition, and now they are seeking to add an Applicator to one of their locations in the Rockwell City, IA area or nearby Northwest Iowa rural community.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $16 - $19 per hour
- Acreage Bonuses
- Great Work Environment
- Full Benefits Package including: health, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, life insurance and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
This community offers an attractive, safe, and clean place to live, with a low cost of living. You will enjoy the at-home feel and the friendly atmosphere that is offered by the locals. This community and the surrounding area, offers multiple opportunities for everyone along with festivities and events happening year round. Make this beautiful rural community your home today.
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL (a plus but not required.)
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!