Sr Buyer / Procurement Specialist – Dakota Dunes, SDBy ERCJobs In
Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist
Our client is a growing company that is focused on developing plant-based proteins using innovative technology that they have developed and continue to develop. They are looking for a Buyer/Procurement Specialist to assist in the purchasing of raw materials for manufacturing, supplies and service to assist n the operation of the plant.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Salary of $28.50/HR plus DOE.
- Great Benefits including employer paid health insurance, Life/AD&D, Disability, Employer paid Family Dental & Vision, 401k.
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Lead efforts to procure goods and services in a competitive manner.
- Assist production planning.
- Work with suppliers directly to ensure timely and quality product delivery.
- Develop and maintained a qualified supplier pool.
- Work with inventory management to maintain adequate inventories to meet production, but also ensure that the inventories are not excessive.
- Direct logistical support.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Degree in a Business type field preferred.
- 5 Years of Relevant Procurement/Logistics Experience in a Food Processing Environment.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, computer software and inventory management software.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
If you are interested to more opportunities we offer, check out our website www.ercjobs.com!!