Senior Credit Analyst
This bank is a successful organization that services a large region of customers. They offer a unique banking environment in the heart of the Twin Cities Metro area. Their employees enjoy a relaxed family-friendly work atmosphere, where they encourage time off for volunteering and have approved an on-site fitness center, and company approved continuing education pay.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $75,000 - $85,000 +
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA with a generous company contribution, Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 401(k) plan with a 3% immediately vested company contribution. – ROTH option available.
- Company paid Life & Accident Insurance.
- Company paid Disability Insurance.
- PTO starting at 16 days, 11 paid holidays, Paid Volunteer time, Tuition Reimbursement, No-fee gift card purchases, Free anti-virus Software and Microsoft Home Use Program.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Analyze financials and prepare written reports for lenders and loan committee.
- Credit Review.
- Provide Strong Customer Service.
Twin Cities, MN Area
It’s the Twin Cities, need I say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
If you need an outing, there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
How about some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends? Or if you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial credit analysis experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details (605) 428-6149 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients. Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.