Sr Design Engineer
Our client manufacturers specialized and custom products for constructions, agriculture, wind energy and oil and gas industries. They manufacture products specific to customer needs and request and as a result are a leader in the field. They are looking for a Sr. Design Engineer with heavy construction or mining equipment experience.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $68,000 - $100,000 +.
- Full Benefits Package: health plan, dental, vision, life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays.
- Great work environment and company culture.
- Possible advancement opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Designing products that through testing and evaluation, meet the needs and specifications of their customers.
- Work cross functionally with other engineers, manufacturing and sales to ensure products are manufactural and lean and continuous improvement principles are being applied.
- Work with sales staff to custom design products according to the needs of customers.
- Maintaining the company’s reputation through quality products and on-time delivery practices.
Here you can experience all four seasons including the magic of winter along the Mississippi River, ski the slopes a top the historic bluffs that surround Iowa’s oldest community, or try your luck at one of the state-of-the-art casino. Discover the wonder of the majestic Mississippi through interactive displays and live animals at a Smithsonian affiliated museum. This ever evolving community offers opportunity and a great community to live in. Enjoy low cost of living, excellent education possibilities, and healthcare facilities.
Dubuque, IA is a progressive, sustainable city with strong diversified economy and expanding global connections. Located along the Mississippi River, this community offers beauty, outstanding recreational opportunities, and a place where many come to visit this scenic place, the “Masterpiece of the Mississippi”. The residents here experience healthy living and active retirement through quality, livable neighborhoods and an abundance of fun things to do and they are engaged in community, achieving goals through partnerships. With the city’s financially sound government it provides services to their residents, so they get value for their tax dollars.
Blessed with a hardworking, skilled and educated workforce, supported by numerous quality private and public institutions of higher learning.
With everything Dubuque has to offer it is a top city in the Midwest to raise a family, have a meaningful career, start or grow a business, and enjoy life!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Extensive design experience of heavy construction and mining equipment, with a preference on industrial trailers.
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience of steel structures.
- Ability to work as a team and work cross functionally to deliver quality products in a timely manner.
To be considered for this position candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Fax: (605) 369-2114
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!