Headquartered in the upper Midwest, our client is growing rapidly and seeking a Network Administrator to add to their IT team.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $85,000 -$110,000
- Benefits Package: Health, Chiropractor Coverage, HSA, Flex Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k,
- Time Off: 6 Paid Holidays, PTO (12 days per year, 18 days per year after 2 years of service, 25 days per year after 5 yea, max of 30 days can be accrued), 1 Personal Floating Day
- Referral Bonus Program
- Jury Duty
- Scholarship Programs
- Time off to Vote
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Can Work Remotely At Times
- Great Company! 1500 total employees, 500 at this location.
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to Director of IT.
- Provide support to the IT Department, made up of 5 people.
- 600 End Users
- Maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network.
- Deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth systems and network operation.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred – not required.
- 1+ year Experience.
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+ certification or other related IT professional certification preferred.
- Experience with VoIP Solutions a plus.
- Motivated, Team Player.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.