Our client is growing, progressive organization that manufacturers custom machinery and equipment. Due to a retirement, they are seeking a Systems Administrator to address any and all IT issues within the plant.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $90,000 - $105,000 +
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage, maintain and update computer software systems, network connections, and all associated IT equipment, networks, and software.
- Ensure security is in place and functioning properly.
- Manage TCP/IP Networks including Ethernet, fiber optic and other wireless networks.
- Manage servers and underlying systems.
- Manage user accounts and work stations.
- Manager VOIP and PBX phone systems.
- Anticipate, troubleshoot, repair, and resolve hardware and software problems on workstations, networks and servers.
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 5+ Years Experience in Network and System Administration.
- Experience in supporting a global multi-location type business would be helpful.
- Technical knowledge and experience with PC, Network and Platform Operating Systems.
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, Wi-Fi, Ipsec and SSI, VPNs Active Director, Azure, Office365, SQL, and servers.
- Hands on experience trouble shooting hardware and software problems.
- Experience with Mvware, Nutanix and Hyper-V would be beneficial.
Eligible candidates will be US citizens or permanent resident of the US.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Email: [email protected]