A consulting and public accounting firm contributes their years of success due to their dedicated professionals that make up their team. Located in the Willmar, MN area this company works hard for their customers and gets to know them well, so they can better serve their needs. Here you can expect a great work environment, a team that is professional, innovative and wants to challenge you; and this is a great company if you are seeking career growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work with tax team on complex assignments.
- Record transactions.
- Prepare financial statements.
Willmar, MN Area
- Located in West Central Minnesota, Willmar has a population of just over 19,000 and is constantly growing and improving with a diverse economy, a growing number of small industries, and the lakes and other recreational attractions in the area. This community prides itself on the friendly neighborliness of a small town with the opportunities of a large metropolitan area.
- Residents here find life meaningful and varied, with opportunities for personal achievement. Family, 32 churches, and work ethic traditions are complemented by enjoyment of outdoor activities, organized sports and cultural events.
- Seven public and two Christian schools which are located in residential areas.
- Whether you are looking for something to do with the kids or a night out on the town; there is an abundance of great attractions all year-round to visit and explore.
- The Willmar Lakes Area hosts some of the best events and festivals around. Join in the fun, there is something for everyone.
- This area also has a wonderful variety of malls, downtown districts, antique and specialty shops.
- Located on a former Burlington Northern Railroad grade, the biking and walking trail is generally level and wheelchair accessible, the trail also has a second grassy tread way for horseback riding.
- Each city has its own unique parks for kids to play, pets to frolic, and adults to lounge in.
- Five wonderful golf courses to choose from with fantastic views.
- 360 sparkling lakes for you to explore with fishing, swimming, boating, or just relaxing.
- Overall it provides a high quality of life for its residents and will only continue to improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Solid Tax Knowledge.
- Ag Background.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients. Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of accounting and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!