One of the most well-respected and prestige locally-owned and operated banks in the tristate area is seeking to add a Trust Officer to their team. They are employee owned, have a history of promoting people within, and believe in giving back to the communities they serve. Here you can enjoy a healthy family-friendly working atmosphere with one of the best benefits plans in the region.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $80,000 - $90,000-+
- 25% incentive of 1st year revenue on new business.
- 401k match of 7%.
- ESOP profit sharing.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Competitive vacation/sick leave.
- Wellness package.
- Volunteer service hours.
- In-house daycare.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Business development, travel to multiple locations within the area to build business in areas such as trust, estates, etc.
- Speaking engagements.
- Seminar presentations.
- Direct mail campaigns.
- It’s the Twin Cities, need we say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need an outing, there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- Enjoy some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends. If you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5 + years trust or banking experience.
- Sales experience.
- Accredited Fiduciary Certification Preferred.
- JD is a plus.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!