VP of Accounting – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
VP of Accounting
Our client has a long history of success within their industry around the Sioux Falls, SD area. They are showing dynamic growth and seeking to add a VP of Accounting to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $110,000 - $135,000 +
- 10-20% Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HAS, Disability, excellent 401k and more!
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Car Allowance $500 a month
- Growing Company
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to the CEO.
- Oversee and lead an Accounting Department of 3+.
- Responsible effective project and change management.
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Develop and maintain overall policies, procedures and internal controls, accounting and reporting systems.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Related field.
- CPA – preferred.
- 5+ Years of Experience in Accounting, Finance, Business.
- Experience in a manufacturing or construction environment.
Phone: (605) 428-6150