VP of Commercial Lending
A locally-owned community bank with a strong history of providing excellent customer service, with the ability to make decisions quickly and offer a very competitive legal lending limit. They have a track record of promoting people from within, they don’t believe in micro-management, and offer their employees everything the need to be successful and the ability to use those tools freely. In this role, you will inherit a $60-$80 million loan portfolio due to a retirement within the organization.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $90,000 - $110,000 +
- 20% bonus.
- Established Book of Business.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- 401k Match
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Conduct sales calls and meet with prospective and existing customers to establish new loan business.
- Represent the bank in local community at meetings and events to market the bank’s products and services.
- Administer individual loan portfolio including commercial and other assigned loans.
- Work with the Small Business Administration and Bank of North Dakota to qualify customers for participation lending programs.
- Negotiate direct lending terms as well as collateral and payment structures.
Eden Prairie, MN
- Located near the Twin Cities, Eden Prairie provides a perfect balance of small town feel and big city amenities.
- This city provides an ideal environment for living well, in addition to attractive residential neighborhoods and affordable housing options, and boasts nearly 10,000 acres of land designated for parks and open spaces, miles of scenic views and a multitude of breathtaking lakes and beaches.
- Enjoy a multitude of award-winning restaurants, a super-regional shopping center, top-ranked schools and a myriad of entertainment and lifestyle options, no wonder 95 percent of residents rate the quality of life in Eden Prairie above average.
- Overall this welcoming and thriving community is a great place to live, work and dream!
- Minimum of 5+ years of commercial lending experience.
- Commercial real estate experience.
- Strong credit understanding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting related field.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!