As a global leader in engineered metal products, our client has position themselves to lead the charge in further developing the aerospace and transportation industries. They have positioned themselves as a future leader and are postured for growth. Due to recent growth they are seeking a Metallurgical Engineer.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Competitive Salary – Based on Experience and/or Education
- Health, Dental and Disability Insurance.
- PTO to include Sick-Time and Vacation
- Education Assistance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for metallurgical qualities of raw materials and how they pertain to investment casting processes.
- Work closely with Product Engineers to assist them on materials selection to meet their design and process needs.
- Oversee the engineering and production aspects of product development to produce products of the highest quality and the lowest overall cost.
- Serve as liaison between production and engineering.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- BS in Engineering, preferably in Materials or Metallurgical Engineering.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Candidate must be a US Citizen or be a permanent resident of the US.
- Experience with investment casting would be preferred.
- 3+ years of Experience in a similar position within an engineered products manufacturing setting.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.