Our client has become one of the most respected, sought after and innovative design builder serving the renewable energy industry. Their flexibility allows them to work with a very large variety of clients. When biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol or wind producers need a design built, our client is the one they call. They provide some of the most innovative, cost-effective, and efficient solutions available to their customers. Because of their tremendous growth they need an Electrical Engineer. If you are looking for a great team to work within an environment that makes you feel at home then this job may be the one for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $80,000 - $100,000 +
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Benefits: Medical, Dental (Family Plans Available), Vision Discounts, Prescription Drug Benefit, Flex Spending Accounting, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- 8 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Time, Personal Leave
- Exceptional 401k Plan.
- Work Environment: work hard, play hard. Annual Company & Family Events.
- Growth Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Will write and maintain the scope of work documents for the electrical portion of the projects.
- Estimate and create request for proposal to third party vendors.
- Specify low/medium/high voltage components and systems.
- Develop and oversee drawings for electrical systems.
- Participate in project management to provide construction services for facility builds and updates.
- Solicit and recommend 3rd party vendors once an RFP is awarded.
- Specify and order electrical components, parts and equipment for project.
- Work with engineers, electricians and programmers for instrumentation updates and installations.
- Ensure adherence to plans and specifications of the project.
- Coordinate workers, material and equipment needed for the electrical portion of projects.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- Microsoft Office Products
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Document Tracking Database
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Experience with project management for construction projects.
- Good organizational skills.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents of the US.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email [email protected]!