Our client has become one of the most respected, sought after and innovative design builders serving the renewable energy industry. Their flexibility allows them to work with a very large variety of clients. When biodiesel, oil seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol, or wind producers need a design build firm our client is the one they call. They provide some of the most innovative cost effective and efficient solutions available to their customers. Business is booming and they are in need of a Mechanical Engineer. If you are looking for a great team to work with and an environment that makes you feel at homes then this jobs may be the one for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $80,000 + (DOE).
- Full benefits package including: health and dental with family plans available, vision discount, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, company paid life insurance, disability, and an education assistance plan.
- You will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan.
- Receive 8 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- Exceptional 401k plan with company contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
- Opportunity for personal and professional career growth.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the planning, design and selection of equipment and do calculations related to heat and mass transfer, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamics.
- Complete project management to include establishing timelines, develop schedules, anticipate risk and cost, schedule delivery of equipment and materials, and manage project to ensure completion deadlines and budgets are met.
Sioux Falls, SD area
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, camping, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- This area offers clean, safe and attractive communities to live in, at an affordable price.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional and/or Bluebeam Revu.
- Candidates MUST have ethanol, biodiesel or related chemical processing experience.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Consideration will only be given to candidates who are US Citizens, have established permanent residency in the US and do not or will not require sponsorship.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!