Senior Accountant – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Progressive, innovative, and rapidly growing, our client uses some of the top advanced techniques to complete their customer’s projects. They strive to exceed the customer’s expectations and are showing vast growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $60,000 - $80,000
- Bonus Potential
- Extensive Benefits Package including paid single health insurance, dental, life insurance.
- 401k with 3% match.
- Team-Focused Work Environment
- Growth Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to Controller.
- Prepare and maintain financial records.
- Prepare general ledger entries.
- Prepare and provide materials to support tax returns and budget process.
- Assist with maintaining an internal control system.
- Make recommendations as needed to improve processes and procedures.
- Oversee staff accountant.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 5+ years of Accounting/Financial Experience – required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Ability to learn or proficient in FERC accounting.
- Strong analytical skills.