Feed Mill Operator
Our client is a multi-facility Ag business in the Northwest Iowa / Southwest Minnesota area. They deliver quality food products within domestic and international markets. Family owned and committed to a successful future, this company uses innovation, and invests in building their team with good people and utilizing top-notch processes.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $55,000 - $80,000 +
- Multiple Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits Package: medical, vision dental, life and AD&D, Disability, EAP.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays.
- 401k with match.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee daily operations and maintenance of the facility.
- Ingredient handling including receiving, conveying, mixing and inventory management.
- Loading/unloading trucks.
- Keep documented records.
- Assist in keeping a clean work environment.
- 1+ year experience within a feed mill.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect quality or safety of feed.
FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of human resource management, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants