Human Resources Manager
Our client builds the very best ag related products in their specialty. With several plants throughout the Midwest they are able to deliver quality custom made products with limited waiting. Their quality, service and customer service after the sales is second to none.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $75,000 - $90,000
- Benefits (eligible 1st of the month after 60 days of employment) – Premiums are pre-taxed.
- Health – single and family plans available.
- Short and Long-Term disability.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid Holidays – 9.
- Paid vacation.
- Profit Sharing/401k plan.
- Safe and enjoyable work environment.
- Four day work week, Monday – Thursday. OFF on Fridays.
- New Facility, Full Air Conditioned.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- 300 Employees, 1250 Company wide for 5 locations.
- Reports to Plant Manager.
- Be the primary contact for employees regarding daily inquiries.
- Provide HR support by offering guidance and recommendations to facilitate the resolution of issues regarding performance, relations, workforce planning, conflicts, investigations, etc.
- Aid in developing strategies to keep and obtain top talent.
- Keep up to date records of employees.
- Assist new employees with initial enrollment with benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field.
- 1+ Year Experience – preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.