Our client is a progressive, well-respected and fasted growing design/build company in the Upper Midwest. They are looking for an experienced Crane Operator. The primary function of this position is to operate a crane at the site of work to construct building type structures; equipment operators are also expected to assist in other duties around the jobsite as needed.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Full Benefits Package: PTO, Health Insurance, 401k
- Per diem pay for travel and overnight stay.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Operates a crane to complete tasks such as setting beams, directing and assisting with rigging.
- Must have knowledge of operating procedures as it pertains to loading and unloading materials.
- Assist with oil, grease, service and make normal maintenance adjustments on equipment; perform daily safety and maintenance checks; complete paperwork and other documentation as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Sioux Falls, SD
- Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
- Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
- You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
- Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
- Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 3-5+ Years Operating Experience – Preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs; may be required to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures; communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure projects are completed properly.
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- Requires good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.