Our client is a strong and respected community bank with a large market share in the region. They are located in Fargo, ND area, employee owned, offer a relaxed working environment, unbeatable benefit plan, and they believe in training and promoting within the organization for their employees’ career growth. This bank offers their customers all the current service offered in the banking world. Now you can be part of this successful team.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $64,000 - $90,000
- Bonus Program
- Commission Plan
- Ownership through ESOP
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance, Disability
- Pre-Tax Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- 401k with match.
- Generous PTO
- Bank Product and Service Discounts
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for managing and supporting agricultural and business underwriting activities.
- Mange current credit portfolio.
- Analyze financial info for new and existing ag/business banking relationships.
- Monitor activities for line of credit, financial statement analysis, action plan monitoring.
- Train others on credit analysis.
- Fargo, ND is the largest city in the State of North Dakota, with a population of around 113,000. This area offers one of the most fun and friendly communities in the nation; you will find unique shopping, interesting attractions, and lively restaurants.
- Located along the Red River and combined with their next-door neighbor Moorhead, MN, you will find plenty of things to do and the ability to enjoy a little bit of North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Find this community filled with historical sites such as the Bonanzaville USA, or stroll through the historic downtown that features excellent shopping and unique dining opportunities.
- Take the family to the Red River Zoo, the Air Museum, or the Plains Art Museum.
- Enjoy the live music and theatre that is open nightly.
- Diverse entertainment opportunities, sophisticated drama, or a concert are some of the many things to do in this lively and cultural community.
- If you are looking to spend some time outside, there are parks, campgrounds, numerous golf courses, sporting events or leagues, and annual festivals.
- The local school districts mission statement: “Student will be self-reliant people of sound character who have highly developed academic, communication and life skills to succeed in their own lives while contributing to the well-being of their communities.
- High end health care facilities of Sanford Health offer excellent care for all your medical care needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ Years of Experience in Commercial/Ag Lending/Credit.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details (605) 428-6149 or email [email protected]!