EHS (Safety) Manager / Safety Specialist
A large manufacturing company of various products that service a number of different markets nationwide. They have over a century of success and provide the best possible work environment for their employees, and go above and beyond for their customers. Dedication to innovation, quality and service are key factors to their success.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $70,000 - $93,500 + DOE
- Benefits: Multiple Medical Plans to choose from, HRA, Health Spending Accounts, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, 401k, Wellness Program, EAP, & Voluntary Programs to choose from.
- Paid Vacation
- If being brought on a Safety Specialist, ability to advance into Management position.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- No direct reports.
- Coordinate and implement he plant’s safety/health programs and plant environmental compliance programs in regards to guidelines and regulations.
- Provide leadership and guidance to on-site staff in achieving the best safety/health and environmental performance.
- Review annual safety manuals to ensure compliance.
- Track employee safety training.
- Coordinate OSHA and regulatory inspections.
- Assist with incident investigations and return to work program.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years in developing safety/health and environmental programs.
- Must have strong manufacturing and safety background.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to [email protected]!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search. If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!