Our client is an industry leader with a proven track record to find solutions within the manufacturing sector. Due to growth, they are seeking to find good people to assist with the expansion of their operations.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $75,000 - $110,000 + DOE
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D, Additional Benefits & Family Plans.
- Great work environment with personal and professional growth opportunities.
- New Innovative Facility.
- Expanding company – new expansion happening.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to Owners.
- Support the owners of the company, through administrative duties.
- Prepare owners for meetings and events.
- Manage schedules, analyze data and prepares report.
- Respond to stakeholders.
- Manage travel for owners.
- Coordinate events, manage projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ Years Experience writing internal or external communications.
- 3+ Years Experience of Executive Level Administrative Support.
- Excellent communications, time management, and organizational skills.