Help Desk Supervisor
A large distributor of products and located in the Sioux Falls, SD area is seeking to add to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $55,000 - $75,000 +
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, Disability, Life, AD&D.
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with 4% Match
- Flexible Schedule.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to IT Manager.
- Install, configure, maintain, and support network hardware, software, and communications.
- Maintain accurate inventories of equipment and software.
- Provide technical support.
- Analyze and make recommendations for user computer hardware and software problems.
The Sioux Falls, SD area has many of the amenities of a larger city but with that small community feel. From thriving night life to family focused attractions you will find it here. A very popular and historic downtown area offers you the opportunity to enjoy unique shops, dining for all tastes, and festivities throughout the year. There are many communities and school districts to choose from, all of which offer safe and clean environments, giving you many choices of where you would like to live. Whether your hobbies involve being outdoors or social fun, you will find it here as the options seem to be endless.
Not only do you get to enjoy a high quality of life in this area, great people, but a low cost of living and the added bonus of no state income tax.
It’s true you can’t go wrong by making the move to the Sioux Falls area!
- Experience in the following: Windows (10,11), SQL, MS Office, Office 365, Active Directory, Group Policies, IIS, TCP, IP, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Routers, Switches.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management skills,
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ Years Experience – preferred.