Our client is very progressive Design/Build/Construction Management with multiple offices located in Eastern South Dakota. They have been in the construction business for over 70 years and have very well established niche market. This family focused business is one of the premier design/build companies to work for with competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package. They are looking for an experienced Project Superintendent.
WHAT THE POSITIONS WILL OFFER YOU:
- $65,000 - $85,000 DOE.
- Benefit Package: PTO includes vacation and sick leave, medical insurance, profit sharing, AFLAC and a Flexible Benefit Plan.
- Family friendly work environment.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage project, employees and equipment to maximize the efficiencies of the project assigned to.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all daily and weekly activities on the job site to include personnel, equipment, subcontractors and materials.
- Ensure a safe environment exists and all OSHA regulations, guidelines and standards are in place and followed.
- Ensure plans and specifications are being executed and monitored.
- Facilitate pre-construction and installation meeting with subcontractors.
- Plan construction schedules looking 3 weeks ahead.
- BS in Construction Management preferred or a combination of experience and education.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management with projects ranging from $2-$25 million dollars.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, Microsoft Project and ProCare.
- Working understanding of specification and details of commercial construction projects.
- Job site and subcontractor management.
- Ability to manage project schedule and associated budget.
- Working understanding of safety rules and regulations and the applicable building codes and standards.