Diverse, integrity, well-rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This Midwest leader in full-service agriculture has the big name with the small-town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. If you are a committed and an innovative team player that likes different day-to-day operations, apply today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $85,000 - $110,000
- Bonus Potential
- 401k with Company Match
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Short & Long Disability
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Clothing Allowance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Develop and ensure a safe working environment.
- Ensure company is compliant with Federal, State, and local laws.
- Implement programs to educate the team on safety policy and procedures.
- Visit locations to ensure compliance.
- Provide signs and other materials for locations.
- Oversee the Safety Committee.
- Assist HR with investigating work comp and non-work comp accidents etc.
- Degree in Business or Related Field.
- 3+ Years Experience in: Quality, Compliance, Safety Management, or Related Field.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.