Senior Human Resources Generalist
With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a top manufacturer for various industries and part of a large nationwide organization. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $65,000 - $80,000 +Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for performing HR-related duties.
- Work closely with management in regards to supported certain projects.
- You will assist with:
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Onboarding, Recruitment/ Employment
- Affirmative Action
- Employment Law Compliance
- 5+ Years Experience in Human Resources
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) - Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to [email protected]!